X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from RG_ArcticAstra :)

Hi all,

My names rich im 20 and from hull, i currently own a vauxhall corsa c sri 1.8, but on the 21st of sept this will be getting traded in when i pick up my 60 plate VXR Astra Arctic

im currently stuck between 2 new private number plates for my new car so i'll ask here for your views on the following:

'MY60 VXR'
    'GO60 VXR'

cheers

RG

Welcome To Online
    sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate. I'm 20 too, had my corsa since I was 18. Nice choice of motor, you having any options on it? Shame it was a blatant copy of the corsa arctic lol ....

And the number plates, personally I think the My vxr plate looks better and would probably mean more to you.

Enjoy your stay, and your new car!

Lee
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Hi mate and welcome here! Nice motor and personally i would go for the 'MY60 VXR' out of the two. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

cheers guys thats the plate i was steering towards , it costs £800 its going to be my 21st present i think

no options on it, the only one i would have wanted would be the cruise control because i have it in my corsa now but tbh i hardly after use it so didnt bother,

if anyones interested heres a link to the Arctic Astra info with a few pics:

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/bypass/do...aVXRArctic.pdf

Comment

welcome here

MY
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Just to let you know mate you can retro fit cruise control for a lot less than it is on the options list. I am still intending on doing this.

Comment

Hiya and welcome to online, and i would deff be chosing the MY60 plate, enjoy.

Comment

cheers maybe look into it in the future then.

looks like its MY60 VXR all around then

Comment

welcome 2 the forum. my60 vxr ftw
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome, definately get cruise control.. very worth it on longer trips!

Comment

Hey welcome I am from hull to. It's the my60vxr for me to.
                        Sapphire Black Corsa Vxr

Comment

Hi welcome to the site
                          sigpicSite & Light, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Remus, Stage 2 Rabbid Mapped with Bagpuss & Clarence Chillin on The Parcel Shelf

Comment

Welcome. I think MY would be my preference, but GO still looks pretty good.

Comment

Welcome to online
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X