X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hey People,

The names Penno and i've joined the site simply because it's always good to keep up on the goss and get questions i have about the car answered frm experienced people!

I've been on corsa c uk for near 3 years now, just parted with my much loved 173bhp 1.8 sri, n/a tuned without cams, but decided i was due a change! I'm still a member of that site as im a Regional Organiser but i'll be on here just as much.

I'm based at RAF Waddington in Lincolnshire, My girl lives in Queensferry in North Wales and my mums house borders Skelmersdale in the North West so i'm everywhere lol

As for the car, i've just bought a Corsa VXR arctic, tuned by thorney, from Aston vauxhall in Melton Mowbray, previously i t belonged to HOLLA off here. Sound bloke from what ive heard from him so far, been in touch about the car and i know more about it than vauxhall could tell me so hat off to him!!

Constantly on the motorway like twice every weekend so im sure ill spot a few of you about!

in a bizzle........

hello and welcome to the funhouse

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome To Online
        sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
          hello and welcome to the funhouse
          Originally posted by MattHVXR View Post
          Welcome to the forum
          Originally posted by rosco.p View Post
          Welcome To Online
          Thanks

Comment

welcome 2 the forum.
            sigpic

Comment

hi

Comment

Welcome
                Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Hi welcome to the site
                  sigpicSite & Light, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Remus, Stage 2 Rabbid Mapped with Bagpuss & Clarence Chillin on The Parcel Shelf

Comment

Welcome to online
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome here
                      MB E63s AMG
                      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Welcome mate, finally pulled finger out and joined here aswel

Shows how long it is since i been on CCUK, didnt even know you was an organiser!

See you soon mate
                        sigpic
                        Now Driving Facelift Audi A1 S Line in Daytona Grey

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny_R View Post
                          Welcome mate, finally pulled finger out and joined here aswel

Shows how long it is since i been on CCUK, didnt even know you was an organiser!

See you soon mate
                          I doubt ill be on here as much as i am on ccuk as ccuk is more for the banter for me now than the cars, got loadsa mates i still see, go out with and speak to and thats all i really use it for, easier than trying to text everyone, use it a bit like facebook i guess! But still an RO so will be doing organising for the east section still!

But yeh joined up, 1: so i dont need to peel the stickers off the back windows and 2: because its beter to get advise off people who know rather than people who think they know, but drive something else.

Comment

Yeah mate, you will have give me a buzz next time your havin a little meet and drive round ours again!
                            sigpic
                            Now Driving Facelift Audi A1 S Line in Daytona Grey

Comment

Hi welcome to Vxro
                              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Working...
                              X