This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy checking in.

Hi all. Just thought Id put a post here to introduce myself to you all.

Im Adam, 28 from Wednesbury in the West Midlands. Im married, have two dogs and my first baby girl due supposidly on 16/11/2010. My main hobbies are cars, DIY and electronics.

I currently work as a civil servant although maybe not much longer if the Tories have their way...... My main background is the military (Royal Signals).

Looking forward to maybe some meets and some discussions on here and hopefully make some new friends in the local area.

Best Regards

Adam
    Last edited by my_cougar49; 4 September 2010, 07:37 PM.

hi and welcome to the site .
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Welcome To Online
      sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Originally posted by my_cougar49 View Post
        Hi all. Just thought Id put a post here to introduce myself to you all.

Im Adam, 28 from Wednesbury in the West Midlands. Im married, have two dogs and my first baby girl due supposidly on 16/11/2010. My main hobbies are cars, DIY and electronics.

I currently work as a cicil servant although maybe not much longer if the Tories have their way...... My main background is the military (Royal Signals).

Looking forward to maybe some meets and some discussions on here and hopefully make some new friends in the local area.

Best Regards

Adam

your not the guy i did the cruise control for this evening are ya? lol
        Tech2 Diagnostics
        Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Indeed I am Martin. Thought I had registered prior to this as I have already looked at the mod sections. Realised I only registered at AON so decided to make a handle.

Thanks for all the help today mate, will be in touch over the next month to get some more done. Let me know when you can do that AUX conversion btw :P

Comment

will do mate
            Tech2 Diagnostics
            Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Hi welcome to Vxro
              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Hello and welcome
                (Sneaky Russian)
                Clique #6
                VXR Racing 077 4 Wheels, 3 doors and a bonnet (Essex Register)

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

welcome 2 the forum.
                    sigpic

Comment

hello and welcome to the funhouse

Comment

Hi welcome to the site
                        sigpicSite & Light, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Remus, Stage 2 Rabbid Mapped with Bagpuss & Clarence Chillin on The Parcel Shelf

Comment

Welcome
                          Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

welcome to online

corsa arctic edition #257
                            now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Hiya Adam and welcome to the site I'm also originally from the Midlands used to spend my time in Dudley and Wolverhampton Moved to Wiltshire cos the old man was in the RAF so we ended up in Lyneham. Have fun on the Forum!
                              The Devil's In The Dance ...
                              Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Working...
                              X