X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My VXR is dead!

Hi,

How ironic that my first post is to say that my VXR Racing edition 391 was involved in a 5 car pile up on the A2 yesterday and is now in bits!

I am screwing and missing it soooooo dam much!

I have before and after photos which I hope I can post on here????

I need to get another one - I bought mine on low mileage of 2040(est) and was ex demo so I was the only owner - It was perfect.

I want it back am so upset and angry now

Just thought I'd share that sad news ...... I'm sorry BTCC and my baby

Wow shocking 1st post hope all involved where ok and welcome to VXRO
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

wow!

RIP racing!

oh and welcome aboard!

Comment

welcome to the site

was everyone ok?

how to post pictures on the link below
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=64880

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

OMG..!!! Sorry to hear that, hope everyone was ok..? Welcome to Vxro
          ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Hi all,

Yeah fortuantely eveyone walked away unscathed - however I have actually damaged the muscle in my shouler but hey, I care more about my beautiful car - its such a sad sight, I freaked out as you can imagine, only had it 10 months.

Thanks for welcoming me to the site, I enjoy reading everyones threads and advice and of course the gallery is always good to check out!

I hope that I can get another VXR Racing edition, please let there be one out there

Comment

ARGHHHH,I heard about this crash on the traffic report on radio2.How sad for you.

BTW,welcome along to the nuthouse.

Comment

The incident shut the road for 20 minutes.

Its the first accident Ive ever been involved in and its shocked me quite a bit tbh!

Some mates are saying that they may repair unless the damage has completely messed up the integrity of the chassis. I know this already, but personally I think its a write off but in some way hope that it can be repaired....

I've posted pics on my profile but they not nice pics
                Last edited by RoxR; 4 September 2010, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoxR View Post
                  The incident shut the road for 20 minutes.

Its the first accident Ive ever been involved in and its shocked me quite a bit tbh!

Some mates are saying that they may repair unless the damage has completely messed up the integrity of the chassis. I know this already, but personally I think its a write off but in some way hope that it can be repaired....

I've posted pics on my profile but they not nice pics
                  mate ive just seen your pics and i feel sick for ya im telling you thats a write off so start looking for a new one, i had a sri vectra with a scuffed bumper dent on wing and smashed headlight and they wrote that off.

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

MAPPED BY COURTENAY SPORTS 330 BHP & 400 LBFT

Comment

Gutted for you mate. Lets hope it ither gets sorted or you find another one.

Comment

Shocking!

Comment

Ouch! I saw an astra ( don't think it was a vxr) on the M6 Friday afternoon, all burnt out. Now that was Dead!! Just thank your stars everyone is safe, hope you get it sorted out soon!! All the best

Comment

Welcome to the club and sorry to hear about the accident. Just keep telling yourself metal can be repaired or replaced, lives cant. Best of luck with getting a new one.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the online forum.

Sad news about the crash
                              from a fellow VXRacing owner
                              Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Working...
                              X