This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie from dundee

hi fellow vxr owners,just bought my first ever vauxhall and thought this is the place to be

Welcome and enjoy mate
    MONARO VXR #242, Ripshifter, LS7 Clutch + flywheel, Response/Rear End and Performance packs, Wortec Switchable Exhaust and pipes, 3.9:1 Diff

sigpic

Comment

Hi springer, welcome to the site. enjoy your vxr, im in inverness but got mine from dundee a few months ago.
      sigpic

Comment

collected it on wednesday last week.2011 shape flame red corsa,went to work on monday morning and whole drivers side has been keyed,goes into garage tomorrow so not a good start lol.just got rid of a clio 197 cup(utter s**te really)but this is my first vauxhall

Comment

welcome 2 the forum.
          sigpic

Comment

welcome to the site hope u enjoy. i'm from forfar but in dundee alot at weekends will keep an eye out for yours

Comment

welcome to the forum mate enjoy the vxr
              sigpic

Gloss black 18's, 2 Piece Remus, Full Blue SMD Conversion by Stampede, 3 Gauge Conversion by Jigger, Team Heko Wind deflectors, Tinted Side Repeaters, Arden Edition Stickers, Siggy Washer Jets and VXRO stickers

Comment

welcome to vxro mate

Comment

Welcome To Online
                  sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Hello,

Welcome to the site.... Enjoy

Some girls love to chase boys..... I love to pass them!!!!!!

Comment

hi and welcome bud. at first i thought you were maybe the lad i seen test driving arnold clarks new 11 plate arden along east dock street. i'll keep an eye out as im on the road in dundee 5 days a week and seen loads of vxrs about even seen a hsv vxr8.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to vxronline
                        Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Welcome to vxro
                          ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

welcome to the site gutted for the keying though...
                            ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site
                              sigpicSite & Light, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Remus, Stage 2 Rabbid Mapped with Bagpuss & Clarence Chillin on The Parcel Shelf

Comment

Working...
                              X