Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E2 LS3 VXR8 wannabe saying hi ... and which supercharger ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2 LS3 VXR8 wannabe saying hi ... and which supercharger ?

Hi everyone

Just signed up since I'm considering getting an E2 LS3 VXR8 for the road

I'm currently driving a modded Evo but I think I'm looking for some RWD antics and V8 bark

A quick question would be if I want really intrusive S/C whine all the time, what should I go for ?

As with most wannabes, I saw the Bathurst S video on Top Gear and that sounded epic ... but I've been advised by people that it's much more cost effective to go for an aftermarket supercharger install instead of the official version

cheers

Raj

Hi Raj welcome to vxro
    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Welcome, get one lol as for SC then its personal choice it goes fast enough without it and pointless having the SC unless its derestricted. Good luck on your search
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

welcome 2 the forum.
        sigpic

Comment

tbh i think barthurst s is better option than fitting aftermarket! its ready to go and the price of the car is what you pay. With modding the prices can start to spiral out of control and you'll end up paying more for something that isn't quite as special as the barthhurst

Comment

Contact Dave Saddington at sewards vauxhall in poole,Dorset done quite a few superchargers for vxr8's tel 01202 545700

Comment

welcome to online

corsa arctic edition #257
              now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Hello,

Welcome to the site..... Enjoy!

Some girls love to chase boys..... I love to pass them!!!!!!

Comment

welcome to the forum, get some pics up of the evo
                  sigpic

Gloss black 18's, 2 Piece Remus, Full Blue SMD Conversion by Stampede, 3 Gauge Conversion by Jigger, Team Heko Wind deflectors, Tinted Side Repeaters, Arden Edition Stickers, Siggy Washer Jets and VXRO stickers

Comment

best people to talk to are monkfish performance near milton keynes

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes View Post
                      best people to talk to are monkfish performance near milton keynes
                      Or Walkinshaw as they built the Bathurst also not far from Milton Keynes
                      sigpic

Comment

is there a wanted section on here ?

I'm looking for a red vxr8, ls3, manual, with headers, cams, exhaust, supercharger and 6-pot/4-pot brake upgrade ... preferably with black/dark 20" and the foglight covers ... all from a recognised tuner who would be able to vouch for the car and do an inspection before I buy it

Anyone got a rough idea of what I should be looking for and is there a list of generally recognised "best" parts to go for for the upgrades mentioned above ?

I looked on the web and have seen Monkfish's and Walkinshaw's websites ... and had a nose around here but some help in deciding would be appreciated since as you can expect, each tuner seems to spec different products

I'm kicking myself for not buying a standard car for £21k new from dealer in July 2009 when GM were having "trouble" ... looking at prices I could sell it now for pretty much the same price I'd have bought it for ! ... shame as a secondhand buyer that the current resale for July 2009 cars doesn't reflect the price actually paid for them ... but it's great news for the buyer

Comment

Wanted Section

Good luck in your search, some nice examples for sale on Pistonheads,
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi & Welcome
                            Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

thanks for the link to the wanted section ... I can't seem to post in it though ?

Comment

Working...
                              X