This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New one from York

Hi everyone, my names Jason and i'm 22 from York (this feels like blind date)

I started out with a 4 speed manual L reg 106, then a '98 1.2 Clio, then a 2001 1.25 Fiesta and then moved to proper cars . I bought a 2003 Astra 1.8 SRi and then progressed to an Arden Blue GSi which was fantastic.
    After that i went to my local stealership to buy an Arden VXR but the salesman said to me 'You do know how much these cars cost, don't you?' so i walked out before i got any more angry haha.
    I then bought a 2007 Focus ST because the Vauxhall man had annoyed me, which i later replaced with a White '59 ST running 317BHP which i loved but i still wanted the Arden Blue back in my life so i'm collecting my VXR next week, Arden blue with 19's, AFL, Full Heated Seats, Cruise, Keyless, Bluetooth etc...

Can't wait is an understatement and the pics will be on here asap!

Hi and welcome to online........Nice colour choice too

Also watch out for future meets with us Yorkshire guys

Comment

Welcome to the group I'm a newbie myself
      Ps have a look at the big meets that's coming up
      I will be at big meet 3 but not big meet 2 as I am at the nurbergring in my Mk Indy
      Sir Dale Of Yorkshire

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-for-Donington

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...st-one-of-2011.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site
          sigpicSite & Light, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Remus, Stage 2 Rabbid Mapped with Bagpuss & Clarence Chillin on The Parcel Shelf

Comment

Hi and welcome mate. nice to see another member around here.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi n welcome.

Great intro post, lots of info and knowledge here so ask if ya don't know and use the search function ya can find anything ya need..

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

hi & welcome
                  Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

welcome 2 the forum.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome mate, look forward to some pics

Comment

welcome to vxro mate....great colour choice

Comment

Hello,

Welcome to the site...... Enjoy

Some girls love to chase boys..... I love to pass them!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to vxro
                            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Cheers everyone for the warm welcome! Will get some pics up as soon as it's in my hands (or once i've run out of petrol...)

Jason

PS How many of you are from York on here? I see a lovely Red VXR with black side strips quite often, anyone on here?

Comment

Working...
                              X