This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Well I joined a few weeks ago now and must have missed out on four or five cars for various reasons, I thought I'd wait to post until I knew I had one. So in the next few days I'll be taking delivery of a 10/59 Vxr Racing Ed, looking forward to it as I've been without a decent car since I sold my Subaru last June. Work Mondeo in between

Anyway I know I shouldn't have joined this forum as when I first joined Snet over four years ago I said I wouldn't mod my car Starts off with a ARB just to help the understeer, then droplinks, then brakes then exhaust plugs filter remap coilovers.............. I will no doubt ask stupid questions, but will try and search first then back to bug you guys.

So hello from me, Aaron

Oh and I'm from Hull

Welcome to vxronline
    Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Hi n welcome plenty of knowledge here...

Comment

welcome to vxro mate

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site
          sigpicSite & Light, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Remus, Stage 2 Rabbid Mapped with Bagpuss & Clarence Chillin on The Parcel Shelf

Comment

welcome 2 the forum.
            sigpic

Comment

welcome to the site good to have another fan of the champions!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Shouldn't your user name be AaronHCAFC
                sigpic
                Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys and gals

On the United thing, none of my immediate family were football fans. I spent a lot of time at my grandparents house being the eldest grandchild (some might say spoilt) and so I went with them to my Nana's sisters in Manchester who had two sons who as you're probably guessing were United fans and so that's how it came to be that was around 1984 ish onwards which made me 6. Can't quite be classed as a glory supporter as they weren't that good then! that belongs to a lot of my friends who follow Liverpool and Everton

I did go to watch the Tigers a lot due to me loving football and even collected money in buckets in the stands (for the club).

I'm a season Ticket holder at OT so no armchair fan either I'm not from Hull but 20 miles outside, and have only lived here for the last 3 years.

Anyway as that gets my football life story out the way I love football banter, so feel free to abuse at will

I see a few round Hull and one that seems to head towards BP on Hedon RD in a morning, Arden blue sounds great.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to online
                      sigpic

Comment

hiya and welcome
                        The Devil's In The Dance ...
                        Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Hello,

Welcome to the site... Enjoy

Some girls love to chase boys..... I love to pass them!!!!!!

Comment

hi & welcome
                            Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

Working...
                            X