This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello friends hope everyone is good

Hello everyone how is it going, not long bought a 2013 black Corsa VXR, my previous car was a Citroen Saxo 1.4 Furio so quite a step up in power for me. I owned my Saxo since I was 17 and I am now 27.

Since my family owns a blasting/paint/powder coating company and I am the primary powder coater I have already powdered my alloys from silver to Granite matte black, they look awesome. I hope to powder coat many more parts on the car, I was thinking all black with yellow calipers not 100% sure yet though.

Before any work, day of purchase.

After grit blasting, bead blasting the front of the alloys, pre-heating and powdering in granite matte black. Nice light coat of powder for a smooth finish.

Anyway that's my introduction, hope to make some friends here.

Kind Regards,
    James.

Welcome! Looks really nice especially now the alloys are in black, really sets the car off well. Yellow calipers would definitely stand out further.

Anything planned in the future modification wise?

Comment

Welcome aboard VxrO James, you have a cracking car there fella
      Woody's Vx Ice Addons
      UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Some great work you've done there with the powder coating.
        Stage 3 Corsa VXR- Gone!
        Octavia VRS TSI MK3

Comment

Cheers guys, the only modifications I have in mind really at the moment are spraying the calipers yellow, I guess I could powder coat them but just spray canning them should do the job? Any other suggestions on colours? Don't fancy red like most people.

I was also thinking of getting a green induction kit, not sure if that's a good idea or not, maybe some of you great guys have some better suggestions.
          Do you think it's wise for me to spray paint my Vauxhall center wheel logos black too?

Kind Regards,
          James

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyP View Post
            Cheers guys, the only modifications I have in mind really at the moment are spraying the calipers yellow, I guess I could powder coat them but just spray canning them should do the job? Any other suggestions on colours? Don't fancy red like most people.

I was also thinking of getting a green induction kit, not sure if that's a good idea or not, maybe some of you great guys have some better suggestions.
            Do you think it's wise for me to spray paint my Vauxhall center wheel logos black too?

Kind Regards,
            James
            Yellow could work- the centre caps I'd make the same colour as the callipers to keep it consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Stage 3 Corsa VXR- Gone!
            Octavia VRS TSI MK3

Comment

Working...
            X