X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie 😊 corsa vxr racing #298

Hello guys,

Firstly merry christmas hope you all had a great day.

Sooooo, I've just bought a corsa vxr racing in red it's a great little car very nippy and i was totally taken back by the size inside...... i'm hooked lol

So I will be doing some changes to the engine to try and make the car a little faster....

Sooooo here's my first question for you guys what's the first thing on the MUST buy list?

Many thanks

Sii 😊

Originally posted by hewick1987 View Post
    Hello guys,

Firstly merry christmas hope you all had a great day.

Sooooo, I've just bought a corsa vxr racing in red it's a great little car very nippy and i was totally taken back by the size inside...... i'm hooked lol

So I will be doing some changes to the engine to try and make the car a little faster....

Sooooo here's my first question for you guys what's the first thing on the MUST buy list?

Many thanks

Sii 😊
    Exhaust
    sigpicAstra VXR Time Attack Build

Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

Comment

+1 exhaust transforms the car.

From there it depends what kind of power you're looking for but you could go remap and then over time start adding the mechanical parts such as Intercooler, pipes and then eventually have it all mapped in again to a more powerful map.

Or you could buy the parts first and go straight in for a better map down the line
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the reply. I have been looking at a remus 3 peice but i am 50/50 as there is a cobra dealer not far from me.
        I'm looking at intercooler (forge) and an induction kit to start. Really aiming to get upto stage 2 by the time shows come round next year.

Comment

Originally posted by hewick1987 View Post
          Hi guys, thanks for the reply. I have been looking at a remus 3 peice but i am 50/50 as there is a cobra dealer not far from me.
          I'm looking at intercooler (forge) and an induction kit to start. Really aiming to get upto stage 2 by the time shows come round next year.

Hey dude ! Sounds nice

Exhuast it's obviously the common one maybe not such a cheap option after the costs of a new car !

My car is fully done to the spec I'm happy with and took me 5-6 months I started off with the cheap common mods such as

wind deflectors,
          Splitter,
          Side repeaters ect

Then moved on to everything else, mine came with a cobra exhaust but since had it swapped to a piper and love it

Comment

Hi, I have been looking at the front burg spliters on ebay so i think i will get one of them, also hoping to get some wind deflectors. Tbh im that impressed with the way it looks standard i only want to add a couple of things lol. Very happy with the car tho i can see why so many people rave about them. I will post some pics sunday. Thanks for the replies guys night ��

Comment

Welcome aboard VxrO mate
              Woody's Vx Ice Addons
              UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Comment

Cheers pal, hopefully here for a while ha

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello and welcome to VXRonline.
                  Sir Dale Of Yorkshire

Comment

Working...
                  X