This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corse Black Edition

Hi guys, just bought myself a cross black edition 1.4 turbo. previous owner is on here known as Josh.VXR . wondered if anyone could give me some recommendations for mood wise, so far I've got black centre caps and a few stickers ahaha. will upload some photos later when i figure out how to. all the help is appreciated and if anyone can help with advice feel free to email me also [email protected], thanks guys!

welcome mate look forward to seeing pics

Comment

Cheers mate will get some up this afternoon😜

Can anyone recommend any good exterior trim products to make them black and not a horrible faded black plastic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

first image of when I got her, bought from an auction in Wakefield for £4008 precisely😉

Comment

got my private plate put on and cleaned up when I got her home🚗🚗

Comment

Welcome aboard VxRO mate, gorgeous motor you got there
            Woody's Vx Ice Addons
            UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
              Welcome aboard VxRO mate, gorgeous motor you got there
              Thanks mate I appreciate it! (Even tho it's standard!)😬🙈

Comment

Got a quick snap of her when I pulled her into my garage and did a service and cleaned inside of the wheels. Got Lucas ultra white halogen bulbs but got a 35w 8k hid kit to go in yet but I've seen 55w ones which look nicer in 8k so thinking of buying them instead😌 got my centre caps painted gloss black as well which makes the wheels look better

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEditionSam View Post
                  Hi guys, just bought myself a cross black edition 1.4 turbo. previous owner is on here known as Josh.VXR . wondered if anyone could give me some recommendations for mood wise, so far I've got black centre caps and a few stickers ahaha. will upload some photos later when i figure out how to. all the help is appreciated and if anyone can help with advice feel free to email me also [email protected], thanks guys!
                  Don't see many black editions about, looks good and a clean car.
                  I've got an arden corsa VXR ( few more of these about). Mods that I have are blacked out Windows, changed the drl's and added some blue footwell lights, otherwise standard apart from the factory options.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmjp View Post
                    Don't see many black editions about, looks good and a clean car.
                    I've got an arden corsa VXR ( few more of these about). Mods that I have are blacked out Windows, changed the drl's and added some blue footwell lights, otherwise standard apart from the factory options.
                    I'm getting front and rear windows tinted soon and got led cree drl and was wanting led footwell light but dunno what colour

Comment

With a black car, I would be inclined to go for green, red or blue footwell lights, any of these should look good.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmjp View Post
                        With a black car, I would be inclined to go for green, red or blue footwell lights, any of these should look good.
                        Nice one I might get a remote one then and change when I feel in mood to

Comment

Just ordered some yellow fog light tint should be here toward end of this month I cannot wait to get it done and uploaded on here been saving for a bit hence why no posts so trying to get some more progress on this thread

Comment

so I finally got round to do some interior work hehe I can't wait to get them back in now just waiting on my mate as he knows how to put them in as they're fiddly

Comment

Is your mate in a Bros tribute band?

(Ripped jeans).

Nice car.
                              Last edited by u33db; 15 July 2017, 04:06 PM.
                              Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Working...
                              X