Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi from wales

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hi from wales

    hi my name is gareth but every1 calls me ga

    at the mo i drive a honda s2000 gt and im getting a

    corsa arctic vxr with all the extra bits

    im with a local club gtectuning which have meets 1 sunday of every mouth

    in carmarthen halfords starts at 7pm and on till late

    b nice lol
    Last edited by THE GA; 9 December 2008, 01:10 AM.

  • #2
    Welcome to the site

    Astra

    Comment


    • #3
      hi and welcome to the mad house

      Comment


      • #4
        i was thinking if any1 from south wales would like a meet pop over there are a few vxr ,astras and other mad car owners there very nice people and a burger van its a good night

        and thanks 4 the welcome

        Comment


        • #5
          can any1 tell me the best remap 2 get i think the arctic is about 207bhp
          which 1 to get and who 2 get it off plz

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by THE GA View Post
            can any1 tell me the best remap 2 get i think the arctic is about 207bhp
            which 1 to get and who 2 get it off plz
            Can of worms that one - best for you to do some digging using the search button

            Astra

            Comment


            • #7
              hi and welcome fella check out our welsh area
              Arden Racing Edition

              Comment


              • #8
                Good morning and welcome to the site.
                CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                sigpic

                Gone but not forgotten .
                MPS takes the edge off though !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi and welcome
                  i'm from swansea

                  I'm sure skyliner on here is from carmarthen too.

                  If you are after a remap then there's LOADS of choices, have a good search on the corsa section. Most offer a handheld device to upload the maps or you could go to the tuners for them to do it. But just to let you know, there are Thorney Performance centres / vx dealers this way too, cawdor cars and tk beynon would be the closest.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hi & welcome to the site

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by THE GA View Post
                      hi my name is gareth but every1 calls me ga

                      at the mo i drive a honda s2000 gt and im getting a

                      corsa arctic vxr with all the extra bits

                      im with a local club gtectuning which have meets 1 sunday of every mouth

                      in carmarthen halfords starts at 7pm and on till late

                      b nice lol
                      hi mate

                      youre planning on going from an s2000 to an arctic??

                      s2000s are my favourite car, and i intend on doing that the other way round lol

                      they are nice cars cant help but think thats a bit of a downgrade :S
                      Astra Edition #105
                      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi there Gareth! Welcome to the site, ..sure you'll love it here. Have fun with your Arctic and post some pics for us.
                        sigpic
                        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                          hi mate

                          youre planning on going from an s2000 to an arctic??

                          s2000s are my favourite car, and i intend on doing that the other way round lol

                          they are nice cars cant help but think thats a bit of a downgrade :S

                          who said im selling the s2000 gt

                          nice 2 have them both lol

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X