This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie fae Scotland

Hi Guys, just bought a Zafria ,Arden Blue,6 hours ago. Its the Dogs.The test drive was a hole load a fun, poor salesman was grippin the seats Its 10mnth old with 3700mls on her, absolute mint condition.,Pick her up next Saturday.Got it at ,i think, a fair price £14000. Was hard work but got there in the end.I knew i'd win in the end
    Hope to pick your brains in the future for advice
    Cheers Bill

welcome to the site pal and nice choice of car. Nice and big but sporty at the same time. Ithink 14k is a fair price.

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Welcome to the site

Astra

Comment

Good evening and welcome Bill .
          CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
          sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
          MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

hello and welcome to the mad house

Comment

hi & welcome to the site

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site mate.where about in scotland are you at like mate

Comment

why the **** would you buy a sporty 7 seating "soccer moms" ****** peopl carrier? thats like so ****in dumb 4real

Comment

Originally posted by |..s0n:0n3..| View Post
                    why the **** would you buy a sporty 7 seating "soccer moms" ****** peopl carrier? thats like so ****in dumb 4real
                    Am shittin ma self here you sound like a BAD *** D**K***D
                    but thanks for the warm welcome guys
                    Hi Mikey , i stay in lanarkshire near Glasgow.
                    Last edited by BILLYBOY-VXR; 20 December 2008, 02:12 PM.

Comment

welcome to the site
                      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Welcome to the site, I have an Arden Bus as well, you will love it !!

Comment

Originally posted by BILLYBOY-VXR View Post
                          Am shittin ma self here you sound like a BAD *** D**K***D
                          but thanks for the warm welcome guys
                          Hi Mikey , i stay in lanarkshire near Glasgow.
                          Hi and welcome buddy, you might stay near me then am from EK, mabye see you driving your new car about
                          sigpic
                          Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                          And now have an
                          Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                          Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

welcome buddy!! i too have a zafira vxr, but i also have an astra vxr to play with aswell ...

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
                              Hi and welcome buddy, you might stay near me then am from EK, mabye see you driving your new car about
                              Hi mate . Yes i'am quite near you, Sunny Harthill, I,ll keep an eye out for ye ,when am out an about . Fancied an Astra but needs must, tooooo!! many
                              bairns.Ma wee boy Klye(7) say's i'll be a cool dad in ma new wheels.Itold him i was always cool drivin aboot in ma 300C . He says it was quite cool but now am the daddycool. The wee man cracks me up
                              Thanks for the welcome guys. Is there any meet weekends planned for next year???
                              Last edited by BILLYBOY-VXR; 21 December 2008, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X