Old, new boy with a white vxr...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old, new boy with a white vxr...

Hi, I’m new to the club, i’ve always had a soft spot for Opels/ Vauxhall’s apart from a company zafira and vectra a few years back that we’re truly awful , please welcome my 13 plate Astra J VXR. I bought her a week ago, but she’s been ill with an air con issue, all sorted now and loving the beast. I’m based in Farnworth, Bolton so hoping there are some meet ups in the north west / Manchester / Cheshire area soon...

Car looks great , welcome to the forum . White Js look awesome
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    https://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/ch...rsa-d-vxracing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Thanks Aaron.......

Comment

Welcome to online!
        Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Thanks Capt’n

Comment

welcome to vxro, enjoy the J
            mac

BUZZ BLUE GTC VXR mid life crisis & loving every minute.

Comment

Welcome also a newbie had numerous old Vauxhall but finally bought my first vxr 😁

Comment

Hello and welcome from a fellow newbie and also white gtc vxr owner mate, cracking cars I love mine

Comment

Welcome aboard VxRO mate
                  Woody's Vx Ice Addons
                  UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Comment

Damn.....driving back from London last night, emission control warning light and limp mode activated, pulled in at services, after about 30 minutes the car started without the warning light, took a flyer and continued to drive the remaining 40 miles, no light but running rough and reduced power....plugged the code reader in today and produced the gm Achilles heel P0010 code, intake solenoid doo dah....... will acquire one and do a full service and gearbox oil change at the same time.....but gonna be needing to use the wife’s car for the next two weeks till I can get that done 8-( Any one have any experience of these, is it advisable to change the exhaust one at the same time, car has only done 38k so I’m feeling pretty unlucky......

Comment

Got to say you got good taste in cars... 😋 I've recently got myself the same car... so happy motoring buddy....

Comment

the J is really nice in white , hope you at least remap it and do the short shift pal , I feel a standard J is just lacking but with a couple a small upgrades it really brings the car to life

Comment

Working...
                        X