Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chap.

Afternoon all,

Hope you’re all well. Recently bought a Corsa VXR on a 60 plate to have a little play with. Got a few questions so will ask away.

Welcome aboard VxRO
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Comment

What's up with it mate?
      Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Welcome to vxro
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        I am pretty awesome.
        BOOM
        the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

Hi there I bought my self my first vxr I have a Astra vxr 08 plate which I have had for a few days now and when the car is cold it pulls drives fine but when warm the car doesn’t pull as well but between 2k and 3k the turbo does kick just doesn’t feel responsive after 3k feels underpowered but there is no smoke or anything like that any idea what this could be ?

Comment

Originally posted by sh44m View Post
            Hi there I bought my self my first vxr I have a Astra vxr 08 plate which I have had for a few days now and when the car is cold it pulls drives fine but when warm the car doesn’t pull as well but between 2k and 3k the turbo does kick just doesn’t feel responsive after 3k feels underpowered but there is no smoke or anything like that any idea what this could be ?
            Why would you reply with an issue to someone's welcome thread instead of actually looking in the Astra section?
            Vectra VXR estate 07

Comment

Working...
            X