New user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user

Is there a app I can use on the iPhone instead of the safari as it’s full of ads

Nope, use to be on Tapatalk but not anymore
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

I wish they'd rethink that decision as I suspect thats another reason it so dead on here these days.
      Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Originally posted by u33db View Post
        I wish they'd rethink that decision as I suspect thats another reason it so dead on here these days.
        Tapatalk was always poor in fairness, think Paul mentioned creating an app of his own - not spoken to him about it since then.

Look to use a browser such as Ghostery which allows you to block out all the crud that pops up at you
        https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ghoste...er/id472789016

Astra

Comment

I see what you are saying.

But look, its been several months since the whole site-being-down-saga at which point tapatalk was removed.

It might be poor but surely its better to have some mobile presence using that than none at all....people these days will use the their phones rather than browsers on PCs.

We all have to agree its got really dead on here...to the point you could go a week without seeing something in your car section as a result.
          Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Originally posted by u33db View Post
            I see what you are saying.

But look, its been several months since the whole site-being-down-saga at which point tapatalk was removed.

It might be poor but surely its better to have some mobile presence using that than none at all....people these days will use the their phones rather than browsers on PCs.

We all have to agree its got really dead on here...to the point you could go a week without seeing something in your car section as a result.
            I have a vague recollection of something to do with us being hosted on vbulletin cloud and that not being compatible with plugins for Tapatalk unfortunately.

Astra

Comment

Welcome aboard VxRO mate. I hope you persevere with the site in its present form
              Woody's Vx Ice Addons
              UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Comment

Working...
              X