In the market for a GTC VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the market for a GTC VXR

Morning lads and ladies, currently in the market for a GTC VXR for my 21st Birthday (may), came as a suprise to my dad as hes brought me up around Audi s/rs' (B5 RS4, b6's, b7's...) was just wondering if theres anything i should look out for, and anything to steer away from when looking at them? going to look at my first today👍🏽

Look forward to joining the community.

Welcome aboard VxRO mate. Hope you find your VxR
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Comment

Search on here pal , alot of niggles inc poor paint quality, wirring gearboxes , broken seat mechanisms. . . . . . I can see the allure and they are a damn site rarer than an S3 or Golf but be aware that the GTC vxr is no audi or VW

Comment

Originally posted by bembo449 View Post
        Search on here pal , alot of niggles inc poor paint quality, wirring gearboxes , broken seat mechanisms. . . . . . I can see the allure and they are a damn site rarer than an S3 or Golf but be aware that the GTC vxr is no audi or VW
        Cheers pal, yes seen a few threads about the negs, went to see two that were at Melton Mowbray vauxhall, red one looked amazing, and was all in working order, so i was going to go for it, took me 3 days roughly to decide and it was gone, just my luck... was on there for about 4/5 months aswell.

White one is still going through processing and all that malarkey so will nip back once its in showroom.

yes, originally was going to go for an S3 but it will kill the bank to insure, maintain, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
          Welcome aboard VxRO mate. Hope you find your VxR
          Cheers mate, thank you very much

Comment

Did you get one then pal ???

Comment

Working...
            X