This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dream vxr

As A VXR performance centre i want to know what you guys and girls want in your next VXR.. Whats your favourate colour? How much would you like to spend on your next VXR? Whats your favourate special editon?

My dream vxr is a vxr8, need too look further into them about spec etc, but im happy with my veccy just now
    sigpic

Comment

welcome here

my dream car isnt VXR/OPC
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

welcome

Comment

candy red over HOK chrome with carbon interior . simples...
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Along the same lines as the VXR range is going but with better reliability in parts etc.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

bathurst s for me pls ! in white with 20's
              wouldnt want to spend over 30 k tho

Comment

lsd,afl,blutooth as standard.a nicer blue/purple colour.better build quality as someone said.an interior like alfas,better handling package,an roughly around 20k without the discounts to try an keep a bit of value in the brand instead of knocking 4/5k off every car to get sales an therefore keeping the risidule value up all round.on failing that im buying an rs
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                  lsd,afl,blutooth as standard.a nicer blue/purple colour.better build quality as someone said.an interior like alfas,better handling package,an roughly around 20k without the discounts to try an keep a bit of value in the brand instead of knocking 4/5k off every car to get sales an therefore keeping the risidule value up all round.on failing that im buying an rs
                  And they,d have gone bust 4 years ago....
                  HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                    And they,d have gone bust 4 years ago....
                    it sounds good though
                    sigpic

Comment

It did say Dream afterall. I personally think its good value for what you get and have no complaints , i may have just been very lucky with my two cars although my first one had a small paintwork issue it was dealt with swiftly to my satisfaction.
                      HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                        It did say Dream afterall. I personally think its good value for what you get and have no complaints , i may have just been very lucky with my two cars although my first one had a small paintwork issue it was dealt with swiftly to my satisfaction.
                        pound for pound its as fast as anything out there,but intead of a list price of 21k an selling for 17k,why didnt vxl put the extra money into the car an stick to the price.like afl,lsd at the very least.on saying all that im happy witht the car an have had no issues either but when i seen the new rs in the flesh i felt the astra just looked dated,so the new one needs to be special to beat the rs imo
                        sigpic

Comment

Vauxhall dont sell for 17k the dealerships do. Thats their perogative the same as whs selling guiness book of records for £9.99 not £20 which is the rrp. If dealerships are happy to not make a penny on the sale but make their money from manufacturers bonuses then thats good for the consumer. Sometimes you have to look outside the box when purchaseing , its very good value i feel.
                          Put it this way the corsa can be had for what £14,000? In 1990 i purchased a brand new 205gti from curry motors in southend , i still have the receipt in the loft and paid £11,800 for a 1.9 cherry red one. That means in 19 years the cost of an equivelent car is only 12% higher whereas house prices are approx 500% dearer.
                          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

so do you think its fair that someone pays 21k an someone else pays 17k for the same car.if we were getting a slightly better build quality an more performance parts in the car then the consumer would still win,5 years ago the vxr was the quickest hot hatch out there an also the cheapest,but now we see all these new models vxl are being left behind,we wont know untill we see the new vxr if their going to bridge this new gap but if the price goes up an quality an performance are improved then people will pay the extra
                            sigpic

Comment

Absolutely i do , do you think i go to comet and see the new panasonic viera for £1499 and buy it? your mad , i go home google it and buy it for £1199 and get it delivered next day , thats called getting the best price , if someone is silly enough to pay the rrp on a product then more fool them. Astons and Marshalls and the other dealerships that offer us good prices do so not because they are a nice friendly bunch its because they have a market strategie and are still in business unlike a few dealerships that have gone down the pan. Anyone whos company fails fails for a reason , its all very week being nice and spending all day giving test drives and makeing people smile but if they dont make sales they fail fullstop. Astons and companys like this decide (im presuming) to do sales via volume and get bonuses so they sell 40 cars per month and get say £xx,xxx bonus rather than sell 10 cars at rrp and only make £x,xxx bonus. At the end of the day to stay in business you do what i presume you do best and for these companies its shift cars at higher volume with less profit but the figures are greater at the end of the month and thats only good business for them and us. From my experience the way they really succeed is they back it up with good service aswell..
                              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X