This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i get a corsa vxr or megane F1 R26

hello guys and gals, thought I would sign up so i can get some good info and advice on everything VXR!

As my title sagest Im in the market for a new hot hatch!

my two previous cars were a Clio 182cup and 182 trophy! I’ll put some pictures up for you!

Im wanting to try out the turbo side of life not just for a change but the amount of power gains that can be achieved!

I’d say Im70/30 in favour of the corsa even to the point of buying myself a number plate hence my forum name (R16 VXR) bargain off eBay at £200 I’ve also got my shopping list ready and expecting great things!

I’m a member of cliosport.net and the info and second hand parts on there are great which make up for the lack of intelligence and remarks some people make!

would like to know if this forum is as good on feedback and parts also what the local meets are like?

cheers people
    Attached Files

hi and welcome nice pics mate

Comment

personally id go for the megane, bigger car, better looking in my opinion. Ive driven a few of both and i found the megane to be a great car.

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Ive got a track day soon in a megane so my mind will be made up there and then i guess

Comment

Megane Megane Megane Megane Megane Megane Megane Megane Megane Megane Megane Megane?

Comment

welcome here
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

get the corsa
              hello and welcome

Comment

welcome here

Comment

welcome here

Comment

Welcome to the site mate

Nice car, i'd go for the Corsa

I agree with you about Cliosport, many idiots, used to be a member

Comment

get a astra vxr mate lol

Comment

go for the Megane dude, best car of the 2 by a country mile.
                        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

hello mate welcome to the site, tough choice with those 2 cars
                          id prob be inclined to go for the renault but an astra vxr would be my choice

Comment

Cheers for the feedback! its such a hard choice! looking at both cars this weekend so will have to let you know what happens

Comment

r16 vxr..i had the same problem as u...i really like the looks of the corsa but the driving handling and power on the r26 is by far the better car !..personally i went for an astra vxr instead..never look back ...consider the astra !
                              sigpic
                              Progress Thread
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
                              WANTED:
                              SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

Comment

Working...
                              X