This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectra VXR Tune

Hi, Just joined! I have had my 2008 VXR for just over a year, got it 6 months old with 2.5K on the clock have now just turned over 40K. I had the Thorney remap, ITG, new plugs and the full Miltek exhaust. Sounds great and pulls well. What should i be going for next. Thanks

what about springs and/or suspension set up? Also intercoolers are now becoming available! the future is looking bright for the vec! and Welcome to the site!

Comment

welcome here
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

hello mate welcome to the site,

Comment

What's Next

Thanks for the welcome. Tell me more about the intercooler and what it will add to power and if anyone has done it? Do you need to have any bodywork changed? Thanks

Comment

welcome here

Comment

Originally posted by willysjeep1968 View Post
              Thanks for the welcome. Tell me more about the intercooler and what it will add to power and if anyone has done it? Do you need to have any bodywork changed? Thanks
              See here

and here in regards to FMIC, hope this helps!

Comment

welcome to the site and cooler and map for the motor will give you a huge smile
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

welcome to the site i am busy sorting my cooler out at the minute as far as i am aware it is definetly a worth while mod
                  sigpic
                  ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Head light prob

Hi, i have the Xenon lamps which when you turn on they lift up then dip and then level, they have stopped the levelling and just point down! anybody have any ideas? thanks

Comment

check the fuses mayb!! hopefully b somethin simple like that!!
                      Originally posted by VXR Staff
                      Billy junior is the future...

Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

Comment

Working...
                      X