This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bus Driver

Hello Everybody ! ,Thank's for the warm Welcome! My name is Josh,I live here in Birmingham,just got mY new Toy bus this October,A birthday gift for my self , . . after letting go of my B///M3R,which I have kept for the past 3 years.I didn't expect buying my self a Zafira VXR as I was quoting for a GSI model.
    Now can I just ask help from you guys on how can I prove that I am a genuine owner of the eye catching bus,...should I post for more pictures or you want my registration no.?,please guide me as I am not that good yet with the site.is there any chat portion on this website?,...please advise, . .thank's!
    Attached Files

Hi Josh! Welcome to VXRO. That's a lovely bus you've got there, ..no need to post your reg number etc, ..we believe you . There is a chat room on the site. Hope you enjoy your stay. Paula x
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

nice bus mate Arden is best colour for the buses I think
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Welcome to the site Josh, I am sure you will have lots and lots of fun with the bus, lol. Just wait til those moments when people say, "What the hell was that?" and you will see them in your rear view mirror and disappearing, hmmm, QUICKLY, .
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
          nice bus mate Arden is best colour for the buses I think
          No mate I think you have gone colour blind!! Power Red FTW

Comment

Hi Josh, got there in the end!! Welcome

Comment

Oh sorry dude welcome to the site as well and hope you enjoy the Bus as much as all of us Bus owners

Comment

Hi and Welcome to the site!

Comment

hello and welcome to the mad house

Comment

i josh i went from vxr astra to gsi bus with a vxr twist anyway if you fancy a chat and get to meet some of the crew get yourself in the chatroom on friday and sat nights usually after 9.30ish and it gets very racy in there lol welcome mate
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by The Hitman View Post
                      No mate I think you have gone colour blind!! Power Red FTW
                      Ive only seen one red one and thats the one in your sig lol Still nice though
                      sigpic

Comment

welcome here
                        MB E63s AMG
                        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Ive got a GSi bus m8 lol.. welcome to the bus brigade

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                            Ive only seen one red one and thats the one in your sig lol Still nice though
                            Ahhh lol we are a rare breed 25 of us I think but for you mate

Comment

Originally posted by The Hitman View Post
                              Ahhh lol we are a rare breed 25 of us I think but for you mate

I see Jen has been busy polishing the bus lol nice one mate.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X