This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message when submitting a comment

This is what i get coming up?? Not all the time it seems to be intermittant...

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Any ideas why that is?

I get that sometimes when Im on my phone, never had it on the pc tho

Comment

I guess they have no idea though as its being ignored...

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
        I guess they have no idea though as its being ignored...
        Have you actually informed Sheriff or just posted on here?

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
          Have you actually informed Sheriff or just posted on here?
          This is the description for this sub category on the forum...

Site feedback
          If you have found a fault on the site, have an idea to improve it or simple want to give some constructive feedback, please feel free to add a thread in here.

Sorry i dont have a crystal ball mate i had no idea that you have to contact sheriff first before posting in the correct section?!

Comment

This is what i get coming up?? Not all the time it seems to be intermittant...

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Any ideas why that is?
            This is the description for this sub category on the forum...

Site feedback
            If you have found a fault on the site, have an idea to improve it or simple want to give some constructive feedback, please feel free to add a thread in here.

Sorry i dont have a crystal ball mate i had no idea that you have to contact sheriff first before posting in the correct section?!
            The bold bit told you to contact Admin, no need for a crystal ball

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              The bold bit told you to contact Admin, no need for a crystal ball
              I think by posting it in here it would be picked up now?

i have contacted admin twice before by using your contact us button to the top middle of the page but nothing comes of it, all you get is an email saying it is a non reply email?!

Sorry i forgot the

Comment

I think by posting it in here it would be picked up now?

i have contacted admin twice before by using your contact us button to the top middle of the page but nothing comes of it, all you get is an email saying it is a non reply email?!

Sorry i forgot the
                I've no idea when or how often Admin check things in here - I just know that if you PM Sheriff your problem with what you were doing then he will take a look at it

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                  I've no idea when or how often Admin check things in here - I just know that if you PM Sheriff your problem with what you were doing then he will take a look at it
                  I will forward the link to this thread and may be he could comment, i posted to see if anyone else could help. I thought it may just be a tick of a box to fix.

Comment

Hey guys still no resolve to this it still happens?

Comment

Some changes just around the corner that may resolve it.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Some changes just around the corner that may resolve it.
                        Yeah i was thinking that may be the case, i shall pm you mate and let you know if it has fixed itself after a couple of weeks may be?

Comment

yep should be feetled by then

Comment

yep should be feetled by then
                            Sweet

Comment

Will be resolved as part of the upgrade which will include all new templates
                              | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Working...
                              X