Faults & Constructive Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ant21 View Post
    Is it worthwhile changing the original posters username colour to something different to the thread title?
    ie. *thread title* by *user* just to help distinguish it from the thread itself.
    Saves accidentally clicking on a user profile rather than the thread itself.
    Is it on mobile you're seeing this issue?

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post

Is it on mobile you're seeing this issue?
      Yes. Not been on my desktop today to see. However I don’t run the ‘mobile’ site on my phone so it may be the same?

edit... just checked on desktop and as the font size is smaller it’s not noticeable. Must be a mobile only thing?
      Last edited by Ant21; 14th September 2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant21 View Post

Yes. Not been on my desktop today to see. However I don’t run the ‘mobile’ site on my phone so it may be the same?

edit... just checked on desktop and as the font size is smaller it’s not noticeable. Must be a mobile only thing?
        Yeah I think so, so mobile site, desktop on mobile and PC desktop might all be a little different - we'll pick these things off slowly but surely

Astra

Comment

One thing I always found useful was the 'todays posts' tab. Can't see it in the new version.
          i can imagine the huge amount of time and effort needed just to get the site back though!
          The date and time of posts doesn't seem to be shown either, again useful to have.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmjp View Post
            One thing I always found useful was the 'todays posts' tab. Can't see it in the new version.
            i can imagine the huge amount of time and effort needed just to get the site back though!
            The date and time of posts doesn't seem to be shown either, again useful to have.
            The time/date is stamped there but the colours don't jump out currently - as for today's posts you've got the "New Topics" button on the top left which should bring you any new thread or any thread that's been updated with a new post.
            Via subscription settings it now allows you to see in more detail if anyone has replied to a post, quoted you etc - does take a little familiarisation to get your head around it

Astra

Comment

The time/date is stamped there but the colours don't jump out currently - as for today's posts you've got the "New Topics" button on the top left which should bring you any new thread or any thread that's been updated with a new post.
              Via subscription settings it now allows you to see in more detail if anyone has replied to a post, quoted you etc - does take a little familiarisation to get your head around it
              Ah, yes I see it now, thanks. The visible tabs on a web version are not the same on a mobile.
              The subscription tab seems a good idea, certainly the latest activity page is clearer than the old version imo.
              I'm wondering if it's worth posting a note on the homepage regarding some differences between the standard and mobile pages until any issues have been ironed out?

Comment

Obv the old style was better, but main thing, is that it's back online!

I had the "forbidden ect" message when i attempted to navigate to the page, when it initially went down. And I thought my work network had disabled VXRO lol
                Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Glad to be back up and running, it's good to be back!

When viewing notifications, you have no idea who they're off because background is the same as URL link lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hxrry View Post

When viewing notifications, you have no idea who they're off because background is the same as URL link lol
                    On my list, cheers.
                    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Originally posted by Hxrry View Post

Any better?

Comment

how about instead of latest topics .. have latest posts ?
                        Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
                        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Tapatalk is not working anymore for VXROnline?
                          2006 Astra H VXR - (Build No. 10 HSV Australia) - Stage 3/Flex Fuel Ready (TTS/Rabbid)

Comment

Originally posted by DJC317 View Post
                            Tapatalk is not working anymore for VXROnline?
                            I doesn't, working on our app after a few more fixes here and there.

Comment

Are smileys working for everyone? D ?
                              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                              I am pretty awesome.
                              BOOM
                              the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

not all it would seem
                                Originally posted by Bobbyp90