This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won’t let me login on Tapatalk

Literally since August last year it won’t let login to this forum only on tapatalk. Anyone else having this issue?
    thanks

FYI since they got the forum back (after it was hacked) and upgraded it tapatalk is no longer supported.

I heard the owner wants to write his own app rather than use tapatalk, which is his decision, but meanwhile members are disappearing - you'll have no doubt seen how quiet it is on here now, not helped by the lack of a mobile app i think!

As i said, his decision, but this place is quieter than the Rover forum i am on (and Rover doesn't even exist anymore) which says a lot!

Its all well and good running a forum but i'd like to ask him, if next to nobody nobody goes on it whats the point?

Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Have to agree I don't use tapatalk but can see why a lot people are fed up bit silly imo for the mods/owner to put all that effort in to restore the site after the hack

Only to let it die via a silly not needed decision, sure the owner has his reasons but it's going to be the death of this site
      2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Andyb712 View Post
        Have to agree I don't use tapatalk but can see why a lot people are fed up bit silly imo for the mods/owner to put all that effort in to restore the site after the hack

Only to let it die via a silly not needed decision, sure the owner has his reasons but it's going to be the death of this site
        Forums of all types have gone down in numbers significantly - blame Facebook groups which there's a 100 for every topic.
        It's the owners decision regarding Tapatalk which I've always thought was a crap app tbh - https://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/we...e2#post6077488

Astra

Comment

Working...
        X