White background?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White background?

Hi guys. Don't suppose there's a way of getting black text on a white background? I suffer from a visual problem which actually makes 'dark mode' stuff a lot harder to read! Thanks.

I've got some restriction about what I can do with Styles/Templates so I've asked Sheriff to check it out

Astra

Comment

Thanks, appreciated.

Comment

Try the drop down box bottom left of this page and select Default vB5 Style that gives me black text on a white background

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
          Try the drop down box bottom left of this page and select Default vB5 Style that gives me black text on a white background
          I think it's only Admin that see it as I think I remember asking someone to use that before - but worth a look as that's what I'm using as well 👍

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
            I don't see this, could you post up a screenshot?

Comment

Working...
            X