This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXRonline WINDOW STICKERS - Get them here for ** FREE **

VXR have a number of VXRonline stickers to give away.

Two types are available:

1. INSIDE STICKERS. Mounted on the inside of the window, these colour stickers are ideal for use in the side windows of your car.

All you have to do to get a pair of Inside stickers is send your name and address to: [email protected]

2. OUTSIDE STICKERS. Mounted on the outside of the window, these colour stickers are ideal for use in the side windows of cars with tinted withdows. A small quantity of these have been made available.

All you have to do to get a pair of outside stickers is to send a PM (private message) to the 'sticker-request' user with your name and address.

Just ordered mine now, just waiting for them to put them on my car :wink:.

Comment

got mine.........top quality,look great..............thanks

Comment

Thanks, received mine today look great, picture:

Comment

bump

Comment

Just ordered mine

Comment

have we got any outside 1's left because i'm getting my windows tinted this weekend
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                have we got any outside 1's left because i'm getting my windows tinted this weekend
                You have to apply using the instructions at the top to find out if there's any left

Comment

cheers bo55
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Got my stickers in the post this week, they look great! Just wish i had my Corsa to put them in, nevermind, the wait goes on Thanks tho!!

Comment

Got mine in the post last week and put them on saturday. They look well good. only took a week to arrive aswell .Thanks
                      sigpic
                      Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                      And now have an
                      Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                      Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Thanks for the stickers much appreciated they got here in under a week. Putting them on tonight
                        I appreciate a fine body regardless of the make

Comment

I STILL haven't had mine! We've had a few problems with the post round here, there probably sitting at the bloody sorting office of royal mail!!

Comment

Just ordered mine just gotta wait for them to arrive now will look nice on the beast :P

Comment

Just got mine! Many thanks,they`ll look great when i eventually get my vxr
                              ( hopefully 1 more week )

Comment

Working...
                              X